The North Kansas City Missouri Municipal Court web site provides an additional method to communicate with the public and to provide information about the Court and the Clerk's Office operations.
The Municipal Court office is committed to provide efficient, friendly service and improving the delivery of Court services. The hope is that this site will be educational, helpful and provide the opportunity to make part of the judicial branch of the local government more open and accessible to the public.
If you have questions about your rights you may contact the court office Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
General Court Information
- Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Bring or mail citation and payment to:
North Kansas City Court 2010 Howell North Kansas City, MO 64116.
- Cash and debit/credit cards accepted in person.
- Phone payments accepted during business hours at 816-274-6007
- Court Sessions are 6:00 p.m. most Mondays. Please refer to your citation for your specific court date.
- If you are unsure of your court date or if you need to appear in court, call 816-274-6007 as soon as you can. Failure to pay fine on time or appear on your court date will result in a warrant being issued for your arrest
Court Night in NKC
The court is a place of business and appropriate clothing, including shirt and shoes, is required at all times. The following clothing is inappropriate and prohibited: heavily soiled clothing, midriff baring outfits, shorts and cutoffs, halter and tank tops, undershirts, see-through clothing, bathing suits, lingerie, athletic uniforms, hats or helmets, theatrical costumes, face paint and clothing that is emblazoned with obscene words or images.
- All cell phones must be turned to silent before entering the court room.
- Food and drink, including alcohol, are not allowed on the premises.
- Weapons are strictly prohibited from the building.
- Only defendants and attorneys should be in the courtroom.
Appearing in court can be intimidating if you don’t know what to expect. Please go here to find a detailed description of a visit to court.